[mrtg-developers] mrtg 95th

Chris Kissinger chris at aci.net
Wed Dec 20 21:18:52 MET 2000

I know 95th percentiles have been done serveral times and in various
ways...

But out of all these I haven't found a solution to fit our needs. I have
been working on modifying mrtg to display percentiles similar to the
method above.net uses. I can easily accomplish that but I decided to go
a bit further and make it more versitile allowing the display of
multiple percentiles and everything be configurable in the config file
and on a target by target basis. I'm to the point where I want to add
the speed display and percentages (e.g. kb/s Mb/s & percentage of the
max like all the other displays.) I was hoping somebody out there has
done this using mrtg's existing routines to display these values and
could shed a little light on my situation.

tia,

Chris