[mrtg-developers] XML output from MRTG

B. Johannessen bob at db.org
Sat Nov 22 05:58:37 MET 2003

MRTG developers,
I've patched MRTG-2.10.5 to allow writing of XML files in addition
to the files normally produced. Is this something you would be
interested in including in future MRTG releases?

I'm using it to create alternate pages via XSLT, but I think people
might find it useful for other things as well. I'm attaching the
DTD (which I hope is up to date) and an XML file with data from my
Internet link, to give you an idea of what it's about.

The changes are fairly localised, and mostly adds code to a few
places, so it should be easy to verify/integrate. If you are
interested, I'll create a proper patch. Is "diff -ruN" acceptable?

Also, I'd like to know how much documentation would be expected if
you decide to include it?

Regards,

	B. Johannessen

--