[mrtg-developers] Getting error from MRTG whenrunningexternalscript

Scott S. Heath SHeath at udi.com
Tue Mar 18 16:57:22 CET 2008

Alex,
I feel so much better knowing I'm not nuts and that my code does work.

MRTG runs fine w/o the external program interface (got it watching our
router at the datacenter so we can charge customers bandwidth)

I found the last newline and removed it.

0000000   2   0   0  \n   0  \n   0  \n   C   o   p   y   Q   u   e   u
0000020   e   L   e   n   g   t   h
0000027

The script has 777 permissions (I'll adjust these later) and I still get
the same error.