[mrtg-developers] [mrtg] maximal value in monthly and yearly graph

KNOCK nkt.7star at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:20:15 CET 2009

Hi Steve,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I tried using WithPeak[]: wmy  and it works but
thats not my intention actually.

I still have one doubt with the current implementation though (ie without
using the option WithPeak).

I checked the "Maximal" values on my graph for daily, weekly, monthly and
yearly and all of them are different. This is probably because of the
different time frames being considered for computing averages like 30mins
for weekly, 2hrs for monthly and 1 day average for yearly graphs.

Suppose i have the data for 100 days then,
Does the maximal value below yearly graph represent the max of the 100
average (1 day average) values ?   OR
is it the highest 5 min sample value in those hundred days ?