[mrtg] Monitoring VPI/VCI(ATM) traffic with MRTG...........

Javier Tan javier_tan at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 05:28:02 MEST 1999

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to monitor VPI/VCI traffic on one of the IBM ATM
switches(8265). Tried "polling" for the data, but it doesn't seem to
work......or rather what I get is the datas on the 155Mbps interface.

I have the following questions:

1. Where can I get the MIBs on the switch or module ?? ( I've tried IBM
website......no luck......it's a ATM 8265)

2. Am I getting the datas correctly ??

Any comment and suggestions are very much welcomed.

Thanks in advanced !!!

Javier Tan
Network Support