[mrtg] Re: Computing 3 Objects

Ruijgrok, Ronald R.Ruijgrok at arbeidsbureau.nl
Wed Aug 4 17:00:08 MEST 1999

Jeff,

I use an external program called rstat2mrtg for graphing CPU utilization of
DG/UX and Solaris systems. In fact it should work for all systems running
the rstatd daemon, however doesn't seem to work for my Linux Redhat 6.0 box.
If your MRTG server is running on DG/UX, Solaris or Linux, you can use
rstat2mrtg.
 <<rstat2mrtg.tar>>

As always: read the documentation first...
Good luck,

Ronald.

-- Type: application/octet-stream