[mrtg] mailstats

Brad Johns brad.johns at tenauto.com
Thu Aug 5 18:34:13 MEST 1999

Lets try this again:

I have multiple instances of mrtg running, pulling from routers, nt boxes, and linux boxes. I also have several instances running mrtg-ping-probe, plotting ping stats out to remote locations. What I would like to do is to graph the traffic stats from my sendmail boxes here. I have got the mrtg-mailstats script, but am having trouble running them. Does anyone out there any any knowledge/help/examples of this in action? Thanks ahead, and ignore my last post, I put the wrong email there.
brad.johns at tenauto.com