[mrtg] Re: Upgrading NT

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Thu Aug 5 19:22:14 MEST 1999

Fast and dirty:
1. unzip 2.8.6.
2. Modify the MRTG scripts OS setting as you did with 2.5.3
3. Copy all of the files in the /run dir to the directory where MRTG is
currently running.

If you've made changes to the other scripts, you'll have to make those
changes before the copy.   I've actually done the copy in the dead time
between polls with no problems.

Ken