[mrtg] Re: ONLine HUbs

Charles Gillanders charles at toucan.ie
Fri Aug 6 10:32:58 MEST 1999

If you have the mib file and getif, why not copy it into C:\Program
Files\Getif 2.2\Mibs (change as appropriate for your version of getif) I
seem to have found that it needs to have a .txt extension for getif to
recognise it properly.  You should then be able to browse the mib in getif
and discover the variables you need, trying to read a mib file by hand is
not an easy task so why bother.

Charles