[mrtg] Re: Cisco network survailance

Utsav Ratti Utsav_Ratti at MCKINSEY.COM
Mon Aug 9 15:40:35 MEST 1999

You can get MIBs for Cisco equipment from:

http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml

As for discards and errors, these are the OIDs I'm using:

OID     ifInDiscards            1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.13
OID     ifInErrors              1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.14
OID     ifOutDiscards           1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.19
OID     ifOutErrors             1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.20

Utsav

niclas.soderlund at nvso.sll.se on 08/09/99 07:23:20 AM
To:   mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
cc:    (bcc: Utsav Ratti)
Subject:  [mrtg] Cisco network survailance

Wondering if there is anybody getting stats from their Cisco routers when
it
comes not to only IN and OUT packets, but also dropped and other
error-stats
there can be on the interface's?

If so, please contact me or post to the list if its in the general
interests,
the OID's and maybe a short explaination on what it is.. I thought there
was a
file in the contrib directorie before on the 2.7.xx release with a number
of
those OID's but i cant seem to find it anymore..

thansk in advance,

Niclas

 _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_| Niclas Söderlund