[mrtg] MRTG: Monitoring multiple PVCs on a Nortel Acellar 1200

Colin_McFadyen ColinMcFadyen at pigeon.carleton.ca
Wed Aug 11 17:59:40 MEST 1999

Hi all,

I have a Nortel Acellar 1200 that has 2 PVCs connecting our campus to the
outside world.  The Acellar replaced an aging Cisco that I used to monitor
with MRTG.

Has anyone been able to monitor multiple PVCs on a single port?
Does anyone know the OID values for PVC in/out?

Thanks for any info.

Colin McFadyen
Supervisor of Computer Operations
Carleton University Computing and Communications Services
(613) 520-2600 x3721  fax: (613) 520-4448