[mrtg] Re: IP unnumbered and ifIndex

Andres Tong Andres.Tong at jud.ca.gov
Wed Aug 11 19:51:45 MEST 1999

     Vivien,
     So what is your solution for Ip Unnumbered? We have a cisco router
     here whose Serial interface in IPUnnumbered (using E0) and I want to
     monitor the utilization on that. When I go to your specified
     site:

     http://www.ulg.ac.be/~pirard/Cisco/

     I get permission denied.

     I would appreciate if you can clarify your resolution, or point me to
     a resource.  Thanks.

     Andres A. Tong
     Sr. Technical Analyst/Network Engineer
     Judicial Council of California- San Francisco
     andres_tong at jud.ca.gov