[mrtg] Re: VLANS and MRTG

Phillip Ryker pryker at skynetweb.com
Wed Aug 11 15:04:20 MEST 1999

Michael P. Burton,

Ahhh... I did call the TAC and they told me that it was possible... They
said that I needed to use a string like:

	public at 2... @10.10.10.10

Where "@2..." is the VLAN, but MRTG does not support this.  It does not
surprise me that Cisco did this.

I do not need to sound like a "lamer" but I am a little confused by what
you mean "all together in one blob".  Do you have an example config I
could see??

Thank you

Phillip Ryker					pryker at skynetweb.com
President					SkyNetWEB Ltd