[mrtg] Upgrading version of MRTG ?

Leite, Keith Keith.Leite at GSC.GTE.Com
Tue Aug 17 16:43:00 MEST 1999

	Hello,

	I am currently using version 2.7.4B and would like to upgrade to the
latest
	version 2.8.X. I was wondering what would be the critical files I
have to copy
	over ???

	Currently I am running MRTG on a NT platform and have created a
MRTGUP.CMD
	file so I will have to change the PATH statement within that file to
reflect the
	new directory ....

	I would like to do this without loosing any of my data if that is
possible ????

	Thanks for your help in advance ....

    Keith ...
"THROUGH THE SWITCH; OFF THE ROUTER; OVER THE  T-3
                      BACKBONE...NOTHING BUT NET!!!"

                  Information Technology- Network Operations
                              Keith.Leite at GSC.GTE.COM