[mrtg] Cisco LocalDirector

eseider at postnet.com eseider at postnet.com
Wed Aug 18 00:06:10 MEST 1999

I would like to graph the current virtual connections and current real connections on Cisco Localdirectors.  The MIB supplied by Cisco (.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.99.1.1.1.1.5 - CldVirtualTotalConnections)
shows the total connections (real and virtual) since the last reboot.  Is anyone graphing current virtual and real connections?  Does anyone have a good idea/script on how to graph that information?

I have opened a ticket with Cisco in hopes of getting a better MIB object but I'm not real hopeful. :-)

Thanks in advance.