[mrtg] Re: Windows NT 4.0 and SNMP

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Tue Aug 17 21:53:47 MEST 1999

Matt,

The list archive has several articles that cover how to get perfmon counters
exposed via SNMP.  Also, the ResKit has some info (most solutions covered by
the articles in the archive require you to have the ResKit).  Specifically,
you need to look at the help for MIBCC, PERF2MIB and at the code in
PERFM.BAT.

O'Reilly has a book, "Windows NT SNMP" by James D. Murray  (ISBN
1-56592-338-3)

Someone posted an article I wrote on a FAQ web page for NT, but I don't
remember the URL.

Specific questions posted to the list are welcome, and there are a number of
us that can answer them.

HTH,

Ken