[mrtg] mrtg.cfg without snmp

Meissner Sebastian-asm037 asm037 at europe.mot.com
Wed Aug 18 15:18:42 MEST 1999

Hi everybody!

I want to monitor a machine which does not provide data via snmp. I looked
at the sample-mrtg.cfg and remarked the "Target"-command:
Target[ezwf]: `/usr/local/bin/df2mrtg /dev/dsk/c0t2d0s0`
The first file "/usr/local/bin/df2mrtg" is a batch file or something like
that and the second one ("/dev/dsk/c0t2d0s0") the textfile with the data,
aren`t they? My question: Must I write this (batch-)file or can I get it
anywhere and if I have to write it myself what it should contain?
Thanks for answering!
Regards

Sebastian Meissner