[mrtg] Re: mrtg.cfg without snmp

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Wed Aug 18 15:55:52 MEST 1999

df2mrtg is a program that takes the info from the df command an makes it
usable by MRTG.  /dev/dsk/c0t2d0s0 is a partition on a drive.  df2mrtg is
probably in the /contrib directory of the distro, other wise you may find it
in the archive.

Ken