[mrtg] Re: Thresholds and Alerts via Email ???

Jeremy Calcamuggio jcalcamuggio at vvtv.com
Thu Aug 19 21:02:01 MEST 1999

Keith -
I haven't tried to tackle setting a threshold value and using mrtg to
monitor anything but cisco routers, but there is a command line smtp
tool for NT called "blat" that I believe you could call from a batch
file.  Here's the url: http://gepasi.dbs.aber.ac.uk/softw/blat.html.

Enjoy,
Jeremy Calcamuggio, MCSE
Network Administrator