[mrtg] Re: Thresholds and Alerts via Email ???

Garth K. Williams garth.williams at home.com
Thu Aug 19 19:03:12 MEST 1999

I just updated my Thresholds page.  You can find it at
http://24.66.225.129/snmp4tpc/threshld.htm#MRTG

The only issue it has is that it will send an email every 5 minutes until
the threshold breach returnd to normal value.  I'm working on a "once every
30-60 minutes" type of thing.

Garth

Garth K. Williams - Systems Engineer (MCP+I, MCSE, CNA)
Williams Technology Consulting Services
Edmonton, Alberta  Canada	Phone: (780) 469-4341

Web: http://www.wtcs.org	Email: mailto:garth.williams at home.com
Home of: http://snmp.cjb.net - SNMP for the Public Community