[mrtg] Re: Non-zero based graphs

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 24 18:28:55 MEST 1999

Today you sent me mail regarding [mrtg] Non-zero based graphs:

*> Hi,
*>
*> Is there any way to draw graphs in mrtg that are not zero-based.
*> (e.g. for monitoring Voltages, Humidity and Temperature)

yes ... www.caida.org/Tools/RRDtool

cheers
tobi
*>
*> Thanks.
*>
*> ---
*> Ryan O'Connell - <roconnell at olf.co.uk>
*>
*> Welcome to where time stands still, no one leaves and no one will.
*> Moon is full, never seems to change, just labeled mentally deranged.
*> Dream the same thing every night, I see our freedom in my sight.
*> No locked doors, No windows barred, No things to make my brain seem scarred.
*>
*> --
*> * To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
*>   subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
*>

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich