[mrtg] MRTG and Monitoring Cabletron's Smartswitch 9000 Chassis ?

Leite, Keith Keith.Leite at GSC.GTE.Com
Tue Aug 24 18:43:08 MEST 1999

	Hi Folks,

	I currently have a large environment of Cabletron's Smartswitch 9000
Chassis here on
	my campus .... I am currently monitoring all my switched FDDI
Backbone's, but would
	be curious if anyone out there has setup anything to monitor the
environmental unit of
	the chassis ???.

	I would like to be able to monitor the temperature of the chassis
and setup some sort
	of threshold to alert me if the data closets A.C. unit has a problem

	Thanks for any information ....

    Keith ...
"THROUGH THE SWITCH; OFF THE ROUTER; OVER THE  T-3
                      BACKBONE...NOTHING BUT NET!!!"

                  Information Technology- Network Operations
                              Keith.Leite at GSC.GTE.COM