[mrtg] Re: MRTG 2-7.5 on NT 4.0 SP 3

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Wed Aug 25 17:51:53 MEST 1999

Alf,

How are you running MRTG?  Are you running a batch file?  The MSU service?

You can just do something like this on the command line:

perl mrtg mrtg.cfg >> log.txt

and parse log.txt to see what happened.   You'll want to keep seperate logs
per cfg file so you don't get overlapping processes hitting the log
simultaneously.

Ken