[mrtg] Re: Cisco Catalyst 5500

comunicacions.informatica at grup.upf.es comunicacions.informatica at grup.upf.es
Thu Aug 26 12:42:19 MEST 1999

I don't know how to ask for the Index in the Cisco directly, but I've also been
using snmpwalk to ask for it in a Cisco5000 without problems, asking for the
MIB:

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.4.1.1.11
(iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.cisco.workgroup.stack.portGrp.portTab
le.portEntry.portIfIndex)

To ask for the portname you can use the MIB:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.4.1.1.4
(iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.cisco.workgroup.stack.portGrp.portTab
le.portEntry.portName)

Going down from ...cisco.workgtoup.stack.... you can get many information about
each port.

It is possible to get the same kind of information for Cisco3000?
I'm getting crazy trying to get it !!!!

Hope it helps,

Xavih
Comunicacions Informàtica