[mrtg] ANNOUNCE: mrtg-2.8.7 released ...

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 26 18:42:05 MEST 1999

Folks,

I have just released mrtg-2.8.7 ...

as usual you can get it from

http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub
(the mirrors will have it in a day or two)

Lots of changes in this release ... but nothing major. I have tried to make
compilation a little bit more stable with all these shared libraries which
are creeping in. A number of new Locales have been contributed ... And many
other little bits and pieces ... But see for yourself.

I will be off-line for the next 4 weeks, so please be brave and take
consolation in the fact that I will be back in October ...

cheers
Tobi

Changes 2.8.7