[mrtg] ANNOUNCE: mrtg-2.8.7 released ...
oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 26 18:42:05 MEST 1999
I have just released mrtg-2.8.7 ...
as usual you can get it from
(the mirrors will have it in a day or two)
Lots of changes in this release ... but nothing major. I have tried to make
compilation a little bit more stable with all these shared libraries which
are creeping in. A number of new Locales have been contributed ... And many
other little bits and pieces ... But see for yourself.
I will be off-line for the next 4 weeks, so please be brave and take
consolation in the fact that I will be back in October ...
From: Rainer Bawidamann <Rainer.Bawidamann at informatik.uni-ulm.de>
- contrib: RRDtool integration -> contrib/14all
From: Xenitellis S <S.Xenitellis at rhbnc.ac.uk>
- greek locales
From: Andrea Rossi <rouge at shiny.it>
- italian locales
From: Martin Goebel <mago at farm.de>
- better HTML for indexmaker ...
From: "Stieers, Ken" <KStieers at DainRauscher.com>
- added a new switch to indexmaker ( [-v d|w|m|y] ) which allows you to
select which graphs you get.
From: Daniel Haun <dhaun at snark.cx>
- indexmaker can now take - as a filename to allow input from stdin
- cfgmaker_ip works with IOS 10.0 now (CRLF <=> LF in sysDescr)
- allow targets with name of Option entries ...
From: Marcelo Roccasalva <marcelo at mendoza.gov.ar>
- contributed Spanish locale
- added LD_RUN_PATH to make file and configure in support for shared
From: Luiz Felipe R E <lf at encarnacao.com>
- fixed gifpath for NT
- added Brazilian Portuguese locales
From: Barry van Dijk <barry at dijk.com>
- added Dutch locales
From: calle olsen <calle at volvo.se>
- updated stat.pl in contrib
- added -lm do default LDFLAGS
From: Daisuke Aoyama <jack at st.rim.or.jp>
- fixes for generated HTML
From: Dmitry S. Sivachenko <dima at Chg.RU>
- added russian translation
______ __ _
/_ __/_ / / (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich
/ // _ \/ _ \/ / TEL: +41(0)1-6325286 FAX:...1517 ICQ: 10419518
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg