[mrtg] Re: Disk Drive Size

dave_j_walsh at keane.com dave_j_walsh at keane.com
Mon Aug 30 22:22:49 MEST 1999

dave_j_wals- at keane.com wrote:

I too have this problem.  I've tried everything I can think of.  I even
tried the recommendations below.  No luck.  MRTG keeps reporting that I
have 10MB in use when I actually have 10GB in use.  Any help would be
appreciated.

TIA

Dave

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/mrtg/?start=6683
> I have similar problems to you regarding the maxbytes value that I
just
> can't figure out,
> it seems as if maxbytes has been defined in mrtg as an integer and
won't set
> any higher than maxint which on my system is approx 4Gig.
>
> I have got something that seems to make the value show up as
Gigabytes on