[mrtg] Log files and date

Ian Stong istong at usatoday.com
Mon Dec 13 18:48:17 MET 1999

Performed some y2k testing vy moving clock forward, etc.  Then moved the
date back.  Need to understand the date format used in the log files so I
can delete the info collected during that y2k testing.   I think I can just
delete that data from the log files but need to know how it derives the
date.   When I run rateup now I get errors about the time as follows:

Rateup ERROR: .//rateup found that 10.10.2.3's log file time of 946705801
was greater than now (945106395)
ERROR: Let's not do the time warp, again. Logfile unchanged.

Thanks in advance