[mrtg] "Statistics Last Updated" time different than system time

Cole, Jeff Jeff.Cole at tfn.com
Thu Dec 16 19:39:45 MET 1999

If I click on one of displays on my summary page, it says this:

The statistics were last updated Thursday, 16 December 1999 at 18:40

However, the timestamp on that file says that it is the current time (almost
2pm). This is the case for all the graphs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff Cole			jeff.cole at tfn.com
Thomson Financial	                301-545-4652 v
Technical Operations Group	301-517-9379 pager
Database Operations Group            301-545-4597 fax
Unix Systems Administrator              http://www.cda.com