[mrtg] MRTG error when executing

rlongoria at axtel.com.mx rlongoria at axtel.com.mx
Thu Dec 23 01:56:09 MET 1999

I'm trying to run mrtg on my SUN box and I already precompile all needed,
but when I wexecute the mrtg with my config file I have the following:

ld.so.1: .//rateup: fatal: libpng.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 9
 with Exit Value 0 when doing router '172.16.48.2.1'
 code was 9, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
 you should probably investigate the cause. :-)

ld.so.1: .//rateup: fatal: libpng.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 9
 with Exit Value 0 when doing router '172.16.48.2.2'
 code was 9, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
 you should probably investigate the cause. :-)

ld.so.1: .//rateup: fatal: libpng.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory

And I have the same for each interface on my router. Any help is welcome... thanks

Ruben.