[mrtg] Re: Fw: OIDS for a DLCI on a frame device

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Thu Dec 30 03:31:07 MET 1999

try this:

Target[target]: frInOctets.x.y&frOutOctets.x.y:public at router

where x is the physical port number (ie the one you'd use to get all traffic
through the port) and y is the dlci.

If this doesn't work, look in the mibhelp.txt file that is part of the
standard distribution.  It has the full OID for frInOctets.

HTH,

Ken