[mrtg] Re: External Application

Tim Kennedy tkennedy at newsreal.com
Thu Dec 30 01:40:03 MET 1999

Chris,

I was able to get a similar file to work, by outputing my external
application to a 4 line text file, then using

Target[ezwf]:`/bin/cat /path/to/my/textfile`

instead of the program itself.  I'd then use a shell script to run them
all at the same time, one after the other in the proper order.

This was on an older version of mrtg, but should still work.

-Tim