[mrtg] Sv: running under other id's for CRONTAB

Leif Neland leifn at neland.dk
Fri Dec 31 08:53:37 MET 1999

I wondered about this the last time you asked this too...

Why do you think running two instances of mrgt as two different users will make anything
different from running it as the same user?

Why do you think you have to have different directories to have two instances?

Why do you think we can answer somehing about your crontab, when you don't specify
which os you are using?

In some os'es each user has his own crontab.
On other, the format of root's crontab has a column specifying which user the command
should run as.
On some, boht of the above is possible.