[mrtg] Re: AS5800

Anthony Hardy soma at net1inc.net
Thu Jul 8 17:23:15 MEST 1999

I am doing this right now:) . . . .If you haven't gotten the answer, please let
me know.  It is actually a hacked up version of get5200 (gets users on an
AS5200).  Because of the way the 5800 handles ISDN vs modem calls I had to hack
the script some to get accurrate numbers. . .it actually runs three separate
scripts and compiles the information, which it then reports to mrtg.

I've been using it for quite some time and it works GREAT!

Like I said, if you need it, let me know.

Anthony