[mrtg] Re: GD no longer available, what does this mean for MRTG and rrdtool?

Tobi Oetiker tobi at caida.org
Mon Jul 12 18:41:53 MEST 1999

Today you sent me mail regarding [mrtg] GD no longer available, what does...:

*> I was going to download MRTG today, when I went to
*> http://www.boutell.com/gd/ to get the required GD files.  This web site,
*> however, reports that "The gd library has been removed from circulation."
*> What does this mean for MRTG and rrdtool?

it means two things:

a) you have to use ftpsearch.lycos.com to find gd-1.3.tar.gz

b) I am looking for a library with equivalend features but png output ...

cheers
tobi
*>
*> --
*> * To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
*>   subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
*>

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, hacking RRDTOOL&MRTG @  Caida for the Summer