[mrtg] Re: GD no longer available, what does this mean for MR TG and rrdtool?

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Mon Jul 12 23:00:55 MEST 1999

Hey all,

You don't even have to do that!! (private email that is) Follow Tobi's
advice, posted to the list earlier today: go to ftpsearch.lycos.com, and
search for "gd-1_3_tar.gz"   (without the quotes)  You'll find plenty of
sites that still have it.  On that comes to mind is ftp.cdrom.com

Ken