[mrtg] Re: PMLines.pl

Butch Kemper kemper at tstar.net
Thu Jul 15 17:31:34 MEST 1999

At 04:21 AM 7/15/99 , you wrote:
>How can I use pmline.pl script in a cfg file..??
>I create a cfg file for an pm3
>ex:
>perl cfgmaker community at IP no >pm3.cfg
>
>How can I insert the pmlines.pl script into this cfg file?
>please help me..

Here is a sample but for more information, read the documentation in
../doc/config.txt:

    Target[pm3-jc1]: `pmlines.pl community at router`

Butch

TSTAR Internet, Inc         | Making the Network Work
Marble Falls, TX            | Serving Blanco, Burnet, and
830-693-6967                | Llano Counties