[mrtg] Re: A Question....

Starkweather, Mike mike.starkweather at anheuser-busch.com
Thu Jul 15 17:51:01 MEST 1999

Arash,

I'm not sure what OID you are after, but make sure to put a .0 after single
instances and .n after table entries like the Interfaces stuff.  Sorry, my SNMP
terminology is not the best.  MRTG takes OIDs in a slightly different format
than many MIB browsers.

Mike Starkweather
MIS Consultant
314.577.3701