[mrtg] Re: Is it a mrtg Bug?

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Thu Jul 15 21:12:16 MEST 1999

No, its not a bug.  The monthly and yearly graphs aren't updated every poll.
Monthlies are updated every few hours, and yearlies once every night.  If
you want to see them right away, delete the GIF files and MRTG will
regenerate them on the next run.

Ken