[mrtg] Re: Is it a mrtg Bug?

Starkweather, Mike mike.starkweather at anheuser-busch.com
Thu Jul 15 21:14:36 MEST 1999

Be willing to bet that the monthly and yearly graphs have not been regenerated
since you made the change.  They are only updated when the monthly and yearly
averages change (monthly every 2 hours, yearly every day).  To force an update,
delete all the GIFs for the particular target and the next MRTG run will
regenerate all four graphs.

Mike Starkweather
MIS Consultant
314.577.3701