[mrtg] Xylan MIBs

lionel.billiet at upmf-grenoble.fr lionel.billiet at upmf-grenoble.fr
Mon Jul 19 13:48:21 MEST 1999

Hi,

As a new MRTG user, I would like to monitor IP collisions and
transmission errors on every port of an Alcatel LSS-210 switch, based
on a Xylan PizzaSwitch motherboard. The traffic monitoring for every
port works pretty well, but I can't access each port in order to graph
the collisions and transmission errors.
I couldn't find the appropriate MIBs on the Xylan or Alcatel site.

May someone help me?                 Thanks           Lionel