[mrtg] Re: web pages not being updated

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Mon Jul 19 19:11:05 MEST 1999

Who is the scheduler service running as. If you installed IE5 or IE4
with Active Desktop you now have the Task Scheduler. You will have to
change the user, so that it has rights to the directory.

David C Prall, MCSE MCNE                             DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                                          Alexandria, VA
dcppage at dcptech.com
http://www.dcptech.com