[mrtg] Re: web pages not being updated

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Mon Jul 19 18:28:40 MEST 1999

First try to run the MRTG a couple of times to make sure that they are being
updated manually.  Then make sure that the @ Scheduler is running properly.
You can also look at getting the MRTG Stat Updater Service, which is
available freely.  Or you can run a perl script that updates MRTG.

Joey Officer
Quality Publishing, Inc.
The Woodlands, Tx. 77380
281-362-7141 x106
800-792-6397

|no matter where you go, there you are...  |
|       --buckaroo banzai                  |