[mrtg] Time question..

Brady Tucker brady at icnet.net
Mon Jul 19 20:48:39 MEST 1999

I am also having this problem now... I upgraded my MRTG box from Slackware 3
to Redhat 6.0 and all the previous data is there and working dandy after the
"upgrade",  and at the top of each mrtg generated html page it says "The
statistics were last updated Monday, 19 July 1999 at 13:30"  which is
Correct for 1:30pm here (CST) but the graph is incorrect and shows 18:30  as
the most recent time on the graph

I have played with the "Timezone[]: GMT-7" parameter's and various timezones
at the beginning of my mrtg.cfg file and within each target definition but
to no avail, even deleting the gif's to make sure they were getting
re-generated.  Times never changed at all...

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
                      Brady A. Tucker
                      Internet Complete! Inc.