[mrtg] GD Libraries

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Tue Jul 20 16:43:17 MEST 1999

To those that conitune to write "I've looked everywhere."  Try looking at
the home page of MRTG.  There is a link that points you to ftpsearch.  The
link is only slightly incorrect in that, it points to GD1.3.  If you follow
the link and at the top, change the filename to gd1.6.tar.gz you'll be
instantly pointed to the correct downloadable file.

You people aren't really looking, otherwise you wouldn't have had a need to
write the original emails.

Sorry for being snide, but I got tired of reading email after email about
not being able to find a file that I found in less than 5 minutes.

Joey Officer
Quality Publishing, Inc.
The Woodlands, Tx. 77380
281-362-7141 x106