[mrtg] Snmpwalk

Younus ys at super.net.pk
Tue Jul 20 16:56:06 MEST 1999

Hello,

I want to monitor the no of  modem pools connection statistics on ACC
Tigris Access Server .The problem I am facing is that I have written a
shell script of linux in which with the help of snmpwalk ( ucd snmp
package) the value of OID is retrived.When I run the script from command
line it works fine but same script did not work with mrtg crontab
entry.If anyone have any idea or clue about this problem please get me
out of it.Thanks in advance.
again thanks.

Regards,
Younus