[mrtg] Re: Where to INSTALL the GD libs?

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Tue Jul 20 17:02:49 MEST 1999

it doesn't matter where you install ..
after you do a make ..then goto mrtg and do the following

./configure --with-gd=/path/to/gd1.6

this will dynamiclly link the gd libraries with MRTG

hope this helps

Joey Officer
Quality Publishing, Inc.
The Woodlands, Tx. 77380
281-362-7141 x106
800-792-6397

|no matter where you go, there you are...  |
|       --buckaroo banzai                  |