[mrtg] Re: MRTG-2.7.5 on Nt4.0 SP 3

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Wed Jul 21 13:29:46 MEST 1999

Alf,

If you mean that you don't want the graphs on the index page, use the -g
switch to indexmaker.  -g turns off graphs, -G turns them on.  Default is -G

You might want to run "perl indexmaker"  to get a display of all the
switches.

Ken