[mrtg] Re: MRTG-2.7.5 on Nt4.0 SP 3

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Wed Jul 21 13:52:08 MEST 1999

Indexmaker can pull from multiple config files too.  You should be able to
put a wildcard on the command line to have it open all of the cfg files and
build one HTML page.  I've tried testing it on NT, but it doesn't look like
its working.  I'm not sure why yet.

Ken