[mrtg] Re: Where to INSTALL the GD libs?

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Wed Jul 21 17:15:23 MEST 1999

Ok, well .. If I understand the reasoning for rateup being distrobuted as a
binary for NT users,its because the GD Libraries are already apart of the
rateup binary.  If this is the case, under NT you don't need to get the
GD1.6 libraries.  All you need is Perl and MRTG with the rateup binary.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Joey Officer
Quality Publishing, Inc.
The Woodlands, Tx. 77380
281-362-7141 x106
800-792-6397

|no matter where you go, there you are...  |
|       --buckaroo banzai                  |