[mrtg] Re: [robin at funmail.co.uk: script problem]

Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt glratt at is.rice.edu
Thu Jul 22 15:18:07 MEST 1999

Options[foo] set to "absolute" or "gauge"? If not, mrtg is trying to
calculate the difference between the current value and the last value
and graph/log it (which, for a fairly constatn statistic, is almost
always at or near 0).

	-g

Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt       glratt at rice.edu
http://is.rice.edu/~glratt         Neil Talian?
"Hatred is a self-indulgence [we] cannot afford." - Bill Bradley